Terms and Conditions for Global Students in Yogamalika.org -> (Click My Global Classes link)
1. Subscribe To Our Classes
- Step 1 : E-Learn Online Registration – One time registration is mandatory to procure a unique member number for each student.
- Step 2 : Post validation you will receive unique Member Number via email
- Step 3 : Use the received Member number and Password to subscribe to the available on-going classes
- Step 4 : Send Subscription details (Select the Required Classes from the below table according to your subscription & Payment information) along with Member no. to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- Step 5 : Requested classes will be added to your Library
- Step 6 : Subscribers who wish to use self-select option need to send a one time request with subscription details (Select the Required Classes from the below table according to your subscription & Payment information) along with Member no. to email@example.com to activate your account.
Subscribed online classes will be available for 21 days in your library
Option 1: MANUAL REQUEST
- E-Learning subscribers opting for manual request will be charged service charge of Rs.10/- per class at cost. This will be deducted at the end of the month from balance credits. Students are encouraged to opt for self-select to avoid additional charges. This is effective from 07th January 2019 and this manual request option not available for new registration.
Option 2 : SELF SELECT
- To activate your account its a one time request to send subscription details (Select the Required Classes from the below table according to your subscription & Payment information) along with Member no. to firstname.lastname@example.org only
- About Recording: Our classes are digitally recorded in live environment so students may experience background noise.
- Cause of Delay: Recorded classes are uploaded after technical process.
- Password Change: Once you received the new password email alert, notify new password to email@example.com. Student requested for password change has to wait for a minimum of 48 hours or more for the change to take effect.
- Payments: Credit / Debit card charges if any will be collected along with subscription charges
- Subscription: Subscription is not transferable
- Refund Policy: Payment once made will not be refunded at any circumstances
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• It is mandatory to keep yourself updated with the latest E-Learn information available online.
• All the students should provide information’s regarding your subscription (Amount Paid/Credit Balance) and contact information whenever requested by Librarian or the representatives.
• Don’t make payment for the following classes before getting prior approval: –
1. Downloadable Courses
2. Divyanadam Chanting Series
3. Courses for Subscriptions
4. Miscellaneous Subscriptions
YMCD Library : This provision is for a restricted group of students in Chennai. Contact Librarian at following Locations directly for additional terms and conditions.
• Sat&Sun – Morning @ Astikasamajam, Chennai /Evening @ Bala Vidya Mandir, Chennai,
• Tuesday – Morning @ Sankaralayam, Chennai
To make payment click on subscription tab at yogamalika.org then login with your user name and password and select class type as ‘YMCD’ in the subscription page.
It is mandatory to keep yourself updated with the latest E-Learn information available online. For more information pls click on the below E-Learn Information link:
Terms and Conditions for Global Students in Yogamalika.us -> (Click My Library Classes link)
Listen Only: Students can choose from the list of classes available under ‘E-learn Courses’. Click “Subscribe” button to add the talk to cart. After selecting the talks, click on “View Cart” link to go to the cart and check out. Click “Proceed to Checkout” button and make online payment to confirm your subscription. After successful payment send your subscription details along with subscribed courses info to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable access. Access to the subscribed talks will be available for 21 days.
Downloadable: Some courses which are available for downloads are listed under “Downloadable Courses” and “Divyanadam Chanting Series”. After you purchase the course send your subscription information(Payment & Classes Subscribed) to email@example.com
then the download link will be available at “My Downloads”.
- Members are allowed to download only once.
- Single user license only (do not circulate)
- Save it in your personal devices like Laptop, iPad, iPhone etc.,
- Chantings/Talks should be bought together as a whole volume, selection of single track is not allowed
- For further request on classes and queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
****E-Learning is completely digital transaction so no physical receipts is issued.
**** The above responsibilities are given to the student to mail the requested details to the above id. Reporting your concern to any other person will not change the above procedure. We request all the members abide by the rules of e-learning and enjoy the learning process. Do not send irrelevant information’s to us. We will not respond nor reply to such emails and it will be classified as spam.